Tuesday 3 December 2013

work experience.

I finished my Work experience in St Raphael's Special Needs School. I really enjoyed my time at the school as it is what i want to do when i finish school.  My favourite thing that i did on work experience was going to Pirates Cove with a class from the school for social training. I was able to go on the bouncy castles to mind the kids. After pirates cove we went to Mc Donald's as the kids had really good behaviour. I went social training a few times in the weeks i was there for work experience. I went on social training on the 2nd of October to The Arc at Liffey Valley as it was my birthday. I really enjoyed going out with the kids. On my last week of work experience I brought in treats for the staff to say thank you for having me for work experience. For my second work experience i am going to Clover Hill Court Houses to do office work.

No comments:

Post a Comment